- Main Room Event Recording
- Event Presentation Slidedeck
- Jamboard - Summary of breakout room discussions with some recommended tools and strategies.
Nonprofit staff and leaders will explore how to leverage technology to increase their staff bandwidth and scale their mission’s impact in our communities.
The Summit is more than a great learning experience. We’ve assembled some of the best technologists in the Bay Area to volunteer for the event and provide a technology assessment for attending nonprofits.
Participants will also share and learn in a solution room-style breakout session with peers. Walk away tools, tactics and strategies that can be implemented immediately after the event.
The Summit will include discussion on a host of topics:
- Data security and management
- Back-office systems
- Collection, management and analysis of data to inform business and marketing decisions
- Marketing automation and digital marketing technologies
- All website Content Management Systems (CMS’s) - not just Drupal!
- Integration of technologies to increase efficiency
- Email and social media tools
- Project management tools
- Customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Much, much more!
During this event attendees can expect to:
- Take technology assessment to help identify challenges and places to invest resources.
- Learn new ways to apply technology at your organization to scale your mission impact, and reduce stress on overworked staff members.
- Share and learn technology use cases, successes and challenges with nonprofit peers.
- Engage in group conversations about your technology challenges and triumphs.
- Expand your professional network and build lasting peer working relationships.
- NOT be bombarded by vendor sales pitches
NOTE: please also register for this summit in EventBrite