Using Drupal’s built-in node grants and realm access system, you can control which users or user roles can perform different operations such as view, update, and delete on a per node basis. You can apply similar access control to non-node entities via access hooks.
This session will take a look into how access control works in Drupal, methods and techniques to customize access control, and things to look out for when dealing with access control in general.
- What are Node Grants and Realms?
- How to create Node Grants and Realms
- How to deny Node access
- How to control access for non-node entities
- Alternative methods to control access based on referenced content
- Gotchas with access control