ABOUT THE JOB
Please note: you must have experience working at a Digital/Website Agency as a Project Manager or similar Technical Role to apply for this job. Drupal/WordPress experience preferred. Due to the volume of inquiries, we are unable to respond to unqualified candidates.
As a Technical Architect, your typical day may include:
- Working with developers to understand technical concepts, and translating those concepts into layman’s terms for our clients.
- Collaborate with Kanopi Project Managers, Technical Leads, Developers, and UX/UI resources to understand business requirements.
- Onboard to new and existing accounts; understanding business needs and goals.
- Understanding a client’s business needs and being able to clearly convey those to Kanopi team members
- Participate in regular business meetings with clients; articulating next steps, demonstrating new features and functionality, and proactively identifying needs
- Curating a backlog of work for each project; ensuring project teams have the clear information they need, working with clients to fill in any gaps, and prioritizing as needed
- Identifying and sharing potential larger projects with the Management team or strategically determining when a larger initiative would be beneficial for the account
- Critically evaluating tasks to ensure the ask is the right solution
- Expediting urgent requests or needs, and prioritizing work accordingly
- Carefully monitoring budgets and timelines to ensure tasks are completed on-budget, and on-time; keeping clients and Kanopi management in the know by reporting with hours and progress updates on a regular basis
- Working with clients and project teams to remove barriers to completing work
- Explaining complex technical concepts to clients using clear non-technical language
- Forecasting and resourcing appropriate Kanopi team members based on a project’s needs; including front-end/back-end developers, UX strategists, and designers
- Gaining a deep understanding of the clients’ web properties you manage to anticipate and recommend appropriate needs to clients
- Reviewing completed work (designs, documents, development work) to ensure a standard or quality before clients review
- Demonstrating good time management skills to stay on top of your workload and the team members’ you are managing
- Knowing when to push back on behalf of Kanopi’s best interests, and when to escalate situations to the attention of Management
- Maintaining a calm demeanor when in stressful or high-pressure situations
- Assisting in the overall process of making the company awesome by building repeatable patterns for success and happiness
ABOUT THE COMPENSATION & WORK REQUIREMENTS
This position is full-time. Salary and compensation is commensurate with experience. Not to worry. The pay is competitive and what you’d expect for this role. This is a 100% remote role, but you must live and be able to work in North America.