ABOUT THE JOB
As a Drupal Developer, your day-to-day includes spending your time hands-on developing and collaborating on sites while staying accountable to schedules, estimates, project requirements, and high standards of quality. This position is fast-paced, deals with shifting priorities, and reports to Jim Birch, Drupal Engineering Manager.
Your typical work week might include:
- Drupal site building and configuration.
- Custom front end and theme layer development.
- Custom module development, and the maintenance of existing custom code.
- Documenting code and processes, and participating in peer reviews.
- Participating in client meetings and workshops.
- Actively contributing to the continual improvement of our processes and product.
- Most importantly, having fun working with an incredible team!
ABOUT THE COMPENSATION & WORK REQUIREMENTS
This is a full-time position. Salary is commensurate with experience. Not to worry. The pay is competitive and what you’d expect for this role. This is a 100% remote role, but you must live and be able to work in North America.