Esteemed is seeking an Accessibility Engineer for one of our global consulting clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
1. 3-5 years of experience in Accessibility
2. Expert knowledge of Accessibility principals and guidelines (WCAG 2.0, Section 508)
3. In depth knowledge and hands on experience of screen readers (JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver, TalkBack), assistive tools (like CCA, WAT), etc.
4. Hands-On technical knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, ARIA to provide real time solutions to team and help Remediation team fix accessibility issues.
5. Real time experience with evaluating accessibility on mobile devices and the solutions which work for mobiles
6. Real time experience with evaluating accessibility for non-HTML content and native apps.
8. Strong analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills