As a Systems Engineer with amazee.io, you’ll be part of a young and ambitious, fully remote team. You’ll be a key part of how we grow and drive forward as a company, by guiding client onboardings and successful deployments of their projects, and ensuring the stability of our hosting platform. We are very excited for what the future holds for us. Become part of it!
amazee.io provides a Drupal hosting Platform as a Service to clients worldwide. We excel in offering outstanding support and a local Docker-based development environment congruent to production servers, supporting production deployment to any server in any datacenter in the world. Our hosting environment is based on Docker and Kubernetes/OpenShift, operates in multiple locations all over the world, is completely open source, and currently serves over 500 million hits per month.
We are constantly updating and improving the platform and need bright minds who are interested in helping us scale to build the world's best and fastest Drupal hosting environment.
Here’s our tech stack:
What you’ll bring:
- Client onboarding and training, as well as post onboarding support of our clients via our slack channels or e-mail
- Trouble free deployment of our clients projects
- Production experience with OpenShift and/or Kubernetes
- Ensure the stability of our hosting environment
- Specification, implementation, documentation, and roll out of features/updates, and a belief in DevOps-practices
- System engineering in/with Linux, Nginx, Varnish, MariaDB/MySQL and PHP, Docker
- Effective communication via cat gifs and emojis ?
- A good level of English proficiency
The following would be Amazeeng (see what we did there) but not a must. It will certainly help you get up to speed quickly though:
- Experience with AWS and/or Azure
- Previous hands on server security and system hardening experience, and/or performance optimization and load testing
What we’ll bring:
- A flat hierarchy in which you can flourish
- Varied and interesting work on a global scale
- Flexible work hours/locations
- Biennial soft and hardware budget.
- After 3 years, you’ll get a paid month off to do something crazy. A big trip, learn something new somewhere in the world etc. Just make sure it’s a life-changing experience.
- Attend conferences and workshops to extend your knowledge
- Annual education and fitness budgets for your development and wellbeing
So what’s next?:
Apply! Send us your CV and cover letter showcasing who you are, your technical knowledge, and anything else you think we should know!