amazee.io is looking for a driven, organized Inside Sales Manager with a passion for web technology and cloud-based solutions. This role will be responsible for nurturing and transitioning our inbound enterprise prospects into customers. You will drive product demos, pitches and proposals, and assist with architecting managed services offers based on customer requirements. You’ll be working within a small, international, growing tech startup that’s fully remote and has customers located around the world.
amazee.io offers container-based hosting solutions via our open-source platform, Lagoon. We provide managed cloud hosting services to customers in highly-regulated spaces including government, healthcare, and financial services.
Our ideal Inside Sales Manager is a driven, fast learner that is comfortable owning a business-critical role within our growing organization, with the potential to lead an international team. We currently use Hubspot, Google Suite, Confluence, and Slack. Familiarity with these or related tools is a plus. Prior experience with cloud and enterprise technology is a must. We’re looking for someone who is organized, self-motivated, and able to translate very technical concepts and features into benefits that will drive promising sales leads to become customers.
What you’ll bring
- 1-3 years of experience in an inside sales role carrying a discreet quota
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experience with accurate sales forecasting and pipeline management
- A technical skill set to understand and demo our product and services to prospects and customers, as well as addressing high level queries from the customer
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Collaborate, develop and implement campaign strategies with the internal marketing team, to drive pipeline and revenue growth.
- Prospect new accounts and build relationships with potential customers using modern communication tools
- Effectively work with existing customers to extend their amazee.io footprint
- Efficiently manage time to focus on activities that grow pipeline and revenue within a transactional mindset
- Actively maintain a sales pipeline in Hubspot
- Providing technical guidance during the sales process
- Deliver demos, proposals, offers, and quotations that are aligned to the prospect’s unique business requirements and amazee.io’s core competencies and business model
What we’ll bring:
- An open and trusting fully remote culture, with flexibility, work/life balance, and employee empowerment
- A biennial soft and hardware budget
- After 3 years, take a month off to do something crazy. A big trip to do something Physically or Mentally challenging - Amazee Extreme!
- Attend Conferences and Camps to extend your knowledge and skills
- Annual education budget for you to dedicate to your professional development
- Annual fitness/wellbeing budget for you to dedicate to your personal development
So what’s next?:
Apply! Send us your CV and cover letter showcasing who you are, your skills and experience, and anything else you think we should know!