Senior Web Developer (Full Time; Multiple Openings)
Location: Belmont, CA
Responsible for leading the design, deployment, development and maintenance of the web environment for RingCentral’s corporate and e-Commerce websites.
- Collaborating with Marketing departments to realize the strategic roadmap for web properties
- Leading web environment development, performance testing, quality assurance, monitoring and operations of RingCentral’s main corporate and e-Commerce websites
- Developing new engineering and deployment processes
- Planning and coordinating efforts to assure quality and timely implementation of web environment designs, developments and features in coordination with the Marketing department
- Monitoring web environment performance and responding to escalated service issues in coordination with local and offshore teams
- Driving development of web performance testing processes to monitor and analyze performance
- Define and implement coding style guides and issue-tracking techniques to ensure the quality and speed of web development practices
- Monitor code coverage and review unit test reports to identify and resolve errors or issues
- Identify, analyze, prioritize and resolve technical risks, including security and performance-related risks
- Identify and document back-up or recovery plans; Identify and develop levels of access and security for the web environment.
U.S. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field, plus three (3) years of related experience is required. Will accept single degree or any combination of degrees, diplomas or professional experience and credentials determined by a qualified evaluation service to be equivalent to a U.S. Bachelor degree in the relevant field of study.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.