This is a new role in a rapidly scaling tech company with a special work culture. We are looking for a part time (contractor) who has the potential to convert to a full time hire. You will be supporting our Chief Revenue Officer. We are looking for someone who wants to build a deep, trusting and long term partnership with our leaders. You are tech-savvy, highly self-motivated, confident, and excel at managing your workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced startup environment. You’ve been successful at implementing systems designed to keep execs out of their inboxes and attending to the things that really matter.
Cool Stuff You'll Do
- Prioritize and lead multiple projects at a time
- Facilitate meetings by structuring agendas, taking notes, and organizing work streams
- Coordinate internal and external meetings.
- Proactive calendar management - assisting with all preparations for meetings, conference/video calls or appointments
- Interact cross-functionally with departments, employees, vendors and/or customers in need of meeting with department leaders.
What You Bring To The Table
- 3 years of relevant administrative experience in a fast-paced work environment supporting C Suite Leaders.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills and the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
- You have a “can-do” attitude with a focus on getting the job done well.
- Extraordinary time/project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong calendar management skills, including coordination of complex internal and external executive meetings across time zones
- A strong technical aptitude. Proficiency working with GSuite, Office 365, Concur/Expensify, Zoom, Slack, Trip Actions, and Salesforce experience a plus.