Pantheon is seeking a passionate, driven, and energetic individual to join our Professional Services Team. As an Engagement Project Manager, you are key to the “Pantheon Managed” part of every Professional Service engagement. Your job is to ensure that our complex engagements are delivered with the high quality and precision that our clients have come to expect from the PS team. The Engagement Project Manager is the glue that keeps clients, partners and internal resources working together. The Engagement Project Manager is also the grease that keeps all moving parts moving efficiently.
Cool Stuff You'll Do
- Working with some of the best Drupal/Wordpress agency partners in the world you will be responsible for coordinating delivery of:
- Large and small scale site migrations from legacy hosting to Pantheon
- Custom technical engagements, including CDN and custom application work
- Automated core/contrib updates
- Act as a communication point between the customer and the PS Engagement Managers for issues that block the successful completion of an engagement.
- Communicate project status to all stakeholders including the clients as well as internal stakeholders.
- Provide platform feedback to the product team to constantly push the needle forward and ensure that we have a finger on the pulse of our clients' needs.
What You Bring To The Table
- BA or BS or equivalent experience
- Experience managing multiple projects, or experience in a role working as a liaison between multiple customers and an internal team to solve problems.
- Awesome communication skills both online and on calls.
- Conflict management skills.
- The ability to both assure a customer that we are there for them, while also setting boundaries.
- Experience resetting expectations and discussing scope
- Can translate customer needs into tickets/comments for the rest of the PS team.
Bonus Points For
- Experience with Pantheon’s Platform or other Drupal/Wordpress development/hosting platforms
- Familiarity with Jira
- Experience with continuous delivery, devops and agile workflows
- Experience with accessibility, security or performance auditing
- Experience with site and/or data migrations
What We Offer
- Fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team
- Unlimited vacation
- Dog-friendly office (HQ)
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Monthly gym and book allowance
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Fully loaded kitchen and daily catered lunches (HQ, NY, MN)
- Discounts on custom bicycles (the founders of Pantheon also founded Mission Bicycle)