Are you a creative, innovative and driven full-stack developer? Then, consider joining our client at their award-winning web & mobile application development company that is building cutting edge technology solutions in the areas of global health, education, agriculture and international development.
Drupal is their specialty. They have developed Drupal sites across the federal government and non-profits. The agency's federal agency clients include: US Department of Agriculture, National Institutes of Health, Centers for Medicare and Agency for Health Research Quality!
Location: 100% Remote
- At least 3 to 5 years of back-end Drupal 7 & 8 experience with Full-Stack (theming plus + backend) a nice to have
- Drupal 8 custom PHP module development
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively
- Some Drupal Architecture Skills (e.g. experience with module selection)
- Experience with Drush and working with the command line (linux)
- Experience with DevOps (dev/stg/prod) and source code repository (Jira, git, etc)
- Familiarity with the Drupal APIs
- Experience working in Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid environments
- Skills in LAMP (PHP) / MySQL development
- Experience with Apache Solr or equivalent
- Strong understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Experience in Acquia and other Cloud
- Desirable Skills:
- Drupal Theming
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Must be able to pass a basic government background check for federal contracting work.
A comprehensive benefits package (including paid health, dental, vision, life, LTD and STD), company-matched IRA program, an annual profit-sharing program, and 3 weeks of annual leave.
The company also values our staff's input, and strives to create a learning environment for their team! They are committed to creating a solid work-life balance with daily flex time and monthly paid leave time for community service activities.
Who can apply?
This is open to those authorized, or able to obtain authorization to work in the US. That would mean US Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those with a valid transferrable visa. The company is also open to assisting Canadians in obtaining the proper working visa status.