- Bachelor's Degree preferably your concentration of study is in a technical field, or equivalent in proven professional experience.
- Have 4+ years of enterprise experience working on Drupal projects.
- You have excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
SOME SIGNS THAT THIS MIGHT BE THE JOB FOR YOU
- You have a drupal.org account and are proud of your accolades and contributions to the community.
- You're up-to-speed with Drupal 9.
- Have a strong understanding modern CI/CD workflows.
- You have high standards for quality and strive to consistently deliver high-quality results.
- You get excited about using GraphQL and sad having to use SOAP.
- You have a desire to continuously learn within an ever-changing industry and to pass that knowledge on to the rest of our team.
THINGS WE'LL BE LOOKING FOR YOU TO DO
- Build interesting and complex products and platforms using Drupal.
- Collaborate with architects, developers, business analysts, testers, and product owners to share technical components and knowledge.
- Architect and perform integrations between Drupal and other systems.
- Be an active advocate for Drupal throughout the company and in the Drupal community.
- Be passionate about what you do - you don't believe in doing things half-way.
- Be self-motivated to constantly refine and improve your skills.
- Manage and mentor other developers.
- We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live, including those with disabilities.
- Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Perks and Benefits
Great Health Plan
- We provide a full featured health plan for employees.
- We work with amazing clients, many of which are household names. Our projects aren't always public facing, but are very often challenging and complex. We work closely with our clients to build deeply integrated platforms and products.
Conferences / Knowledge Sharing
Training and Learning
- We have accounts with lots of online learning resources. Find a new one that we can benefits from? Let us know and we'll hook it up.
- Have a great idea you want to explore? Want to learn about a new process, technology or related discipline? We give you the flexibility and encouragement you need to stay up-to-date and relevant.