An exciting opportunity to join our client on a project for a Fortune 500 client in the insurance and banking industry on a new Drupal 8 build. You must have 8-10 years of experience and be comfortable translating technical details both verbally and visually to executive stakeholders.
The successful candidate brings experience working remotely in a distributed team that is comprised of onshore, nearshore and offshore. This is a 6-month contract that will likely extend.
The Technical Architect will design the framework, and outline the parts and pieces of the solution components
- Define the overall solution architecture & act as single point of contact for all technical queries
- Lead the design, development and delivery of innovative Drupal applications while working on team-based projects
- Build Framework and reusable component, conduct workshop to educate development team on frameworks
- Identify and facilitate application integration wherever needed
- Participate in requirements consolidation, analysis & transitioning them to the team
- Translate requirements into design & create system architecture along with tech lead
The successful candidate requires a minimum of three years of professional experience in CMS Architecture and one year with Drupal 8 Architecture and Solutions.
- Experience designing and building enterprise Drupal websites
- Experience integrating 3rd party frameworks
- Experience preparing Technical Architecture diagrams
- Must have extensive knowledge of Drupal back-end architecture including object-oriented PHP, Drupal APIs, SQL, Composer
- Must have extensive knowledge of version control
- Experience with headless or decoupled frameworks
- Experience with NPM a plus
- Hands on experience with Drupal site-building, and a command of configuration management concepts in Drupal 8/9