Excited to solve real-world problems beyond the code you are committing?
Our client is seeking a mid-level software engineer for a growing digital agency rooted on both coasts.
You believe in the power of an open, collaborative environment and value the opportunity to work in a space where you can ask questions and provide answers between heads-down code sprints. Your passion for learning new skills and technologies is always apparent in your clearly documented, clean code. You love writing code, but never forget the interests of the end-user and overall site performance. You're excited to work closely with everyone in the company and can clearly communicate complex technical problems in a way that is useful for non-developers. You want to be a part of building products that deliver meaningful results and refreshing user experiences.
- Work collaboratively with the design and account teams to build client sites and applications.
- Clearly communicate technical challenges to those with less technical knowledge in service of a great end product.
- Build, test, and deploy feature additions for existing Drupal sites with a strong eye for detail, test performance and cross-browser compliance.
- Experience with Drupal and another PHP framework/CMS.
- Strong working knowledge of PHP and MySQL.
- Experience with command-line tools and applications.
- Strong working knowledge of Git.
- Very comfortable setting up and troubleshooting local AMP environments.
- Bonus points for experience with custom Drupal module development, Google Analytics, technical writing and/or technical architecture.
- Competitive Salary
- Generous paid time off in addition to a full paid week off between Christmas & New Years
- Medical & dental insurance as well as a 100% employer funded Health Reimbursement Account
- 401K program with 4% employer match
- Semi-annual profit sharing
- Professional growth opportunities funded by the company