Drupal Contractors focuses on creating tools and solutions that make work-life more abundant, flexible and fun. We are looking for a talented Drupal Blogger to generate engaging, original content for our website. The Drupal Blogger will research topics and develop interesting posts that will appeal to our target audience and promote the blog using social media, direct email, and other methods to alert and expand our readership. You should be a skilled, tech-savvy writer with Drupal experience who can create appealing, insightful posts that will reach and grow our audience.
As a Drupal Blogger, your responsibilities will include:
- Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for posts.
- Writing, editing, publishing, and promoting content.
- Promoting new posts using advertisements, emails, social media, and other methods to alert and attract new readers.
- Maximizing site traffic by utilizing Search Engine Optimization keywords.
- Inviting other bloggers, experts, or other notable guests to contribute content to the webpage.
- Monitoring responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the audience.
- Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
- Writing experience or familiarity with certain interests or a specific area of Drupal.
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
- Creativity and adaptability.
- Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends.
- Proficiency with computers, especially content management software, social media platforms, and SEO keywords
- Written on Drupal before.
- A portfolio of strong Drupal articles, ranging from code analysis to industry-speculation.
- A large Drupal-centric social media following.
- Ability to create video content.
Experience Level: Intermediate
Time Commitment: Part-time