Our client is looking for support from us to bring in a high-level consultant and subject matter expert that will provide the direction, come up with a plan, and be able to hit the ground running and execute right away.
1. Has over 10+ years of Development and Content Management experience.
2. Has strong Drupal 8 experience as a Content Management System and development architecture
3. Has extensive custom app development experience and has previously created an API Dev Portal before (examples in Additional Skills/Qualifications)
Top Three Skills:
4. Strong experience with API integration and APIGEE
5. Has strong skills and experience with cloud technologies like azure, AWS, Google cloud
6. strong vendor management skills and communication skills. This person will be working closely with one of the vendors named Acquia. (Digital Experience Platform)
7. FHIR Interoperability standards and security exp
Nice to have:
1. Understanding of UX fundamentals and the ability to provide a solid look and feel
Job Description and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate and participate in the implementation, testing and support of web and development portal projects.
• Improve solutions to reduce technical debt, optimize applications and investigate and architect improvements for feature updates.
• Successfully lead other developers in developing web solutions.
• Engineer solutions for performance, maintainability and efficiency, while also creating beautiful end-user experiences.
• Recommend and consult with high-profile clients on projects of varying size/scope.
• Nurture and mentor new members of the Technology team.
• 8+ years of applicable IT and development work experience
• Experience with the Drupal CMS system is a requirement and must be familiar with Drupal 8 or a newer version
• Experience with other CMS systems (Sitecore, Wordpress, Adobe CQ or similar) is a huge plus.
• Strong knowledge and experience with Cloud technologies like AWS, Azure, or GCP
• Experience ensuring applications are secure and meet interoperability standards
• Understanding of UX fundamentals and working to ensure a positive look and feel or web and development portals