About the Position
You will be an integral member of a cross-functional team, closely collaborating with skilled designers, developers, architects, and project managers to bring Aten’s story to potential clients. This position requires a minimum of three years of professional marketing experience and a strong command of the full diverse spectrum of B2B marketing and event management. This is a mid-level position that answers to the Director of Accounts.
Well qualified candidates will have experience in the following:
- Writing copy to deliver specific messages to target audiences.
- Contact list management and building.
- Creating and managing a process to ensure contact records are complete and correctly categorized.
- Writing and creating drip campaigns, newsletters, and landing pages.
- Interpreting and reporting on web analytics, contact and lead sources, social media, blog, and other marketing channel data.
- Measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of growth experiments.
- Speaking publicly and networking at industry events, conferences, and/or webinars.
- Webinar creation and/or coordination.
- Stellar written and verbal communication.
- Creating a social media content calendar for various channels.
- Monitoring social media to engage in relevant industry conversations.
- Making data-driven marketing strategy recommendations.
- Connecting execution, goals, and timelines with strategy.
- Conference prep and organization.
- Receiving direction and feedback from a highly collaborative and creative team.
- Hyper organization skills with a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to be productive and accountable in an independent remote environment.
Nice to Haves:
- Simple clean design skills for social posts
- Experience with Hubspot
- Experience working with Drupal
- HTML / CSS
- Mastery of Excel and Google Spreadsheets
- Agency experience
Compensation and Benefits
We think we have one of the best workplaces on the planet. Here are a few reasons why:
- Competitive salaries, commensurate with experience
- Flexible work hours and location
- Generous vacation policy
- 3% matching Retirement Plan
- Health, dental and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- Paid conference attendance — both in the US and abroad (when travel is safe!)
- Biannual company summits (when travel is safe!)
Aten Design Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe the strongest teams are built when they are composed of people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We consider all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.