As a Solution Marketing manager at amazee.io, you’ll be driving marketing strategy, messaging, go-to-market plans and sales enablement for our services and offerings. You’ll be the expert in buyers and their challenges, how they buy and their buying criteria, and use that knowledge to create and deliver outstanding content and empower the sales team and brand.
Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into business benefits are crucial. You will collaborate closely across the entire amazee.io organisation to ensure effective and consistent messaging.
amazee.io offers container-based hosting solutions via our open-source platform, Lagoon. We provide managed cloud hosting services to customers in highly-regulated spaces including government, healthcare, and financial services.
- Setting the vision for our content strategy and drive the development of key messages that resonate with target buyers and campaigns.
- Developing and delivering a diverse content portfolio, directed to both technical and non-technical audiences, and serving the entire customer journey, from awareness to purchase and post-sales
- Ensure amazee.io services and offerings are represented consistently and effectively on the amazee.io website and all other customer-facing materials
- Work closely with the product and service teams to identify market opportunities
- Work with the entire amazee.io team to tease out unique stories about our offerings, services, company, and culture
- Create tools to ensure that sales (direct, indirect via agencies) are able to effectively and consistently deliver the right messages to our target buyers.
- Perform buyer and market research to understand industry trends and ensure resonant messages and effective marketing strategy.
- Conduct market research and monitor industry trends to guide the development of our content strategy.
What you'll bring:
- Experience marketing SaaS/PaaS solutions and services
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Proven track record of developing strong and innovative content
- Experience developing content across a wide variety of mediums, including short-form (social, ads) and long-form (fact sheets, solution briefs, white papers, ebooks)
- Demonstrated expertise in nurturing a target audience across various platforms and formats such as video, live streams, blog, email, and social media to drive traffic and convert
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple project
- Ability to convey technical concepts and ideas in a clear, concise manner
- High energy and strong interpersonal skills
- Curiosity and keen insight that enables you to spot innovative market trends and content opportunities.
- Creativity by bringing new and innovative ideas on how to present amazee.io content to our customers and prospects
What we’ll bring:
- An open and trusting fully remote culture, with flexibility, work/life balance, and employee empowerment
- A biennial soft and hardware budget
- After 3 years, take a month off to do something crazy. A big trip to do something Physically or Mentally challenging - Amazee Extreme!
- Attend Conferences and Camps to extend your knowledge and skills
- Annual education budget for you to dedicate to your professional development
- Annual fitness/wellbeing budget for you to dedicate to your personal development
So what’s next?:
Apply! Send us your CV and cover letter showcasing who you are, your skills and experience, and anything else you think we should know!